– Cleanse skin. With applicator or fingertips.
– Apply a thin layer evenly all over face, being careful to avoid the eye area.
– Avoiding eyes, massage product into skin in an upward motion for one minute.
– Leave mask on skin for five to seven minutes.
– Remove with warm water and follow with normal moisturizing routine.
Get to know your ingredients:
For the full ingredient list, see the product’s Fact Sheet or packaging.
Kaolin is a kind of clay.
Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil is a skin conditioner and viscosity controller.
Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate is a skin conditioner.
Sucrose is a humectant and exfoliant.