Just like there are various makeup products for different parts of the face, there are specific brushes for certain makeup. It’s important to use the correct brush when it comes to creating the perfect look. However, choosing among a set of brushes can be confusing. You may even find out that you don’t have the right brush. With the Younique Complete Brush Set, you won’t have to worry about any of that.
All the Makeup Brushes You Will Ever Need
This set of Younique makeup brushes comes with 22 distinct pieces for your eyes and face. Whether you’re a novice or a professional, these are all the brushes you will ever need to create that perfect look every single time.
Each Younique brush features a high-quality ferrule that lasts for a long time. The material won’t rust so you can use them wet or dry, as well as clean them in whichever way you want.
Easy to Remember for Convenience
Younique makes it easy for everyone by naming their brushes according to their use. Here’s what you get in your Younique makeup brush set.
- YOUNIQUE powder/concealer brush – This is a dual-headed brush with the smaller head for application and the bigger head for buffing your concealer out.
- YOUNIQUE concealer brush – If you use liquid or cream concealers, this is the brush to use to apply it.
- YOUNIQUE liquid foundation brush – If you struggle with applying liquid foundation, this brush will help you distribute it evenly every time.
- YOUNIQUE foundation brush – Whether it’s powder, liquid, or cream, this brush ensures great pick up and even application no matter what type of foundation you use.
- YOUNIQUE powder puff brush – Perfect for applying pressed or loose powder, the dome shape makes it easy to blend and feather out edges.
- YOUNIQUE blusher brush – Ideal for applying blush to the apples of your cheeks, but if you’ve got great control, you can also use this for contour and highlight.
- YOUNIQUE contour brush – Another dual-headed brush, use the flatter end to apply contour and the domed end to buff.
- YOUNIQUE fan brush – Use this for contouring or highlighting your cheekbones, nose, jawline, and forehead.
- YOUNIQUE kabuki brush – If your goal is full coverage that’s free of pores, this is the ideal brush to use when applying foundation.
- YOUNIQUE cream shadow brush – With flat and tapered bristles, this brush allows for precise and creaseless application of eyeshadow.
- YOUNIQUE blending brush – If you’re using multiple eyeshadow colors and want to soften the edges, this is the perfect brush to use.
- YOUNIQUE crease brush – Use this brush to contour the crease and corners of the eyes..
- YOUNIQUE fluffy crease brush – Blend you shadows for a soft-focus effect with this brush.
- YOUNIQUE deluxe brush – This allows you to sweep shadow across the lid, blend color, and keep pigment where it belongs.
- YOUNIQUE angled shadow/sponge brush – Another dual-headed brush, the sponge tip smudges and blends liner and shadow while the brush tip helps soften your look.
- YOUNIQUE liner/shader brush – Use the dense, cropped end to create solid lines and use the flat, angled end to create and blend layers.
- YOUNIQUE eyeliner brush – If you like using your shadows as eyeliner, this is the perfect brush to use.
- YOUNIQUE lash comb/brow brush – Tidy up your brows with the comb and fill them in with the brush.
- YOUNIQUE spoolie brow artist brush – Define your brows with the brush and soften them a bit with the spoolie.
- YOUNIQUE brow artist brush – Best for defining and filling in your brows.
- YOUNIQUE lip brush – For a more precise application of lipstick, use this brush.
- YOUNIQUE applicator – If you like using masks as part of your skin care, this is the best brush to use to apply them.
Get Yours Today
Get the set and you’ll also get a brush roll to hold all your Younique makeup brushes. Visit Younique by Dylan, a leading distributor of Younique makeup products for more offers, promos, and discounts!