Younique You·Ology Cleanser Review: Wash Away Impurities and Rejuvenate Your Skin
Our skin is alive with unseen bacteria. The build-up of bacteria forms on our skin as we go about our everyday activities. From talking on the phone to going on a commute, we’re exposed to pollution, dirt, and impurities that can wreak havoc on the skin. This is why it’s important to have a proper skincare routine that includes a deep-cleaning facial wash like the Younique You·Ology Cleanser.
Younique You·Ology Cleanser in Review
You·Ology Cleanser is a customizable product featuring high-quality ingredients to give you the perfect cleanser for your specific needs.
Each package comes with the base cleansing product to refresh your face and prepare your skin for the rest of your routine. It also comes with three boosters of your choice, each one formulated to target different skin concerns.
If you’re not sure which boosters to use, you can take the You·Ology skincare quiz. Just answer the questions and you’ll receive recommendations on how to customize your skincare products.
Younique You·Ology Cleanser Ingredients and Benefits
Getting desirable results from skincare depends on your discipline in sticking to a routine and the ingredients in the products you’re using. The good news is that the You·Ology skincare line and other Younique products are free of harmful ingredients such as alcohols, allergens, gluten, sulfates, parabens, and synthetic fragrances.
Here are the ingredients in the cleanser and its boosters.
- Base Cleanser – contains safflower seed oil as a skin conditioner and coconut fatty acid as a foaming agent. It also features aloe leaf juice to smooth, cool, and refresh the skin.
- Exfoliating Booster – contains lactic acid to exfoliate and condition the skin.
- Pore Diminish Booster – features Enantia chlorantha bark extract to act as a skin conditioner while firming and tightening the skin. It also helps eliminate excess oil.
- Replenishing Booster – contains phospholipids and vitamins A, C, and E to provide skin conditioning and antioxidant properties to help fight the effects of free radicals.
- Oil Control Booster – featuring Epilobium angustifolium extract and skin conditioning agents, this booster helps get rid of excess oil and mattifies your complexion.
- Hydrating Booster – contains snow mushroom extract and glycerin to condition the skin and add to the hydrating power of the cleansing base.
Final Review: Is This the Cleanser for You?
There are plenty of facial washes out in the market but the Younique You·Ology Cleanser is a cut above the rest thanks to its boosters and your ability to choose what your package includes. This helps ensure that you’re getting a cleanser that targets your specific needs at the first step of your routine.
For the best results, use the cleanser as part of the You·Ology Custom Quad which also comes with a serum, a daytime moisturizer, a nighttime moisturizer, plus their respective boosters.
Start your journey to better skin by going to Younique by Dylan, a leading distributor of Younique skincare and makeup products. Don’t forget to register so you can get the latest information on new products and special promos! Visit the website today.
The basic steps of skincare are pretty straightforward. Your cleansers clean, your moisturizers add moisture, your SPF protects. Then there’s the serum that can also have hydrating and moisturizing effects. But what makes a serum different from a...
Dry skin is an uncomfortable condition that can occur for a variety of reasons including changes in temperature and humidity, using products with harsh chemicals, soaking in hot water, and certain skin conditions. Even if your skin tends to be oily, you...
YOUNIQUE BY DYLAN